Friday, July 06, 2018

B&W techniques using Tony Kuyper's TKActions Panel for PS

For years I have been a user of the excellent Luminosity Masks by Tony Kuyper. These are a set of tools and quick actions to easily create Luminosity Masks in Photoshop.

A couple of months ago I upgraded to the latest TKActions Panel V6. Wonderful and the best he has ever produced. Coupled with the courses and tutorials by Sean Bagshaw, you get up to speed in no time.

Lately I was reading a new blog post by Tony on using his Rapid Mask techniques to easily do B&W conversion, so I dusted off some old landscapes I had from a trip to Zion National Park in 2004 and did some conversions using Tony's TKActions Panel V6 and color conversion technique.


Here are a couple of them. Hope you like them. (2 images)





No comments:

Post a Comment