Sunday, May 17, 2015

Miami Cityscape

Even though I have lived here for over 30 years, it always amazes me how Miami has grown. If you have not visited in years you would be surprised too.

Yesterday I visited Virginia Key and shot these from the Rickenbacker Causeway bridge.

Here we have three panoramic shots and I can't decide which I like best
(click on each for original size - warning decent bandwidth required! They are big, The last one is 20MB!)

2-shot pano


4-shot pano


7-shot pano

You can see the port and a Carnival Cruise ship on this one

All shot with Nikon D700 - 80-400 VR1
Processed and stitched with LR + PS + Topaz Adjust and Topaz Clarity
Each started as 3 HDR RAW shots, in LR CC, then the resulting DNGs where stitched with LR CC

Which one do you like best?

You can see more of these series in my gallery:
http://www.alexfeldsteinphotography.com/Florida/Miami

No comments:

Post a Comment