Sunday, April 29, 2007

The I-Sight, ear-mounted flashlight


I seldom talk about products in these pages, but this one I've been using for months and it's really great. Well-built and useful. It has an adjustable bright-LED. It works on both right and left ears and can be positioned to point where you look.

It is great for working on the computer under your desk and re-plugging all those cables.


Also comes in a green-LED version for night work when you want to conserve your night vision (photography, astronomy, camping). I have not used the green version so I can't vouch for the night-vision preservation qualities but the white one is powerful enough to read-by and can illuminate a good distance.

Makes for a nice gift for the man that already has every other tool. $12.95

Link

(I bought mine at Amazon)

No comments:

Post a Comment