Wednesday, June 14, 2006

31 Port USB Hub, Why Not?

photo
A little overkill but Gizmodo has a funny setup for the DIY crowd.

This unique mod combines nine USB hubs for an ultra, uber USB hub ready for global domination. Unfortunately, there aren’t specific instructions about how to do the technical wiring, but I’m sure the smarties that read us would be able to figure out how to pull this 31 port USB hub off. Mods like this hit my curious bone, so after the jump, let us know how many USB ports you are using at any given time. I think I am sitting around six or seven, but there have to be others out there that can top my weak machine.

Link

1 comment:

  1. Sheesh, I have enough problem with USB with almost everything wanting to be plugged in directly, not through a hub, as it is. (Even with a powered hub!) Can't imagine what it'd be like with that.

    ReplyDelete